In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students, teachers, and scholars to study and conduct research in Chinese universities. Chinese University Program(type B) is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Applicants shall apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking this program.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs; be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
3. Language Proficiency: When applying for English-taught master’s or doctoral programs, the applicant should satisfy one of the following:
– Passed TOFEL ≥80
– Passed IETLS ≥6.0
– Be a native English speaker
– Or other acceptable English proficiency certificates
SUPPORTING CATEGORIES, DURATION, AND INSTRUCTION LANGUAGE
1. Studies begin in SEPTEMBER 2020.
2. Supporting Category: Type B only supports master’s students or doctoral students. The scholarship covers the major studies as specified in the Admission Letter.
3. Instruction Language: Scholarship students can register for English-taught program if applicable.
Type B provides a full scholarship, which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
APPLICATION DEADLINE, APPLICATION METHODS
1. Apply to the Office of Overseas Education School of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics(JUFE) before April 15, 2020.
2. Submit an online application:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Valid HSK or IELTS Certificate (if applicable)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Passport page
- ID photo on white background
AVAILABLE MAJORS FOR APPLYING
1. Master’s Degree (taught in English, 2 years): Public Administration, Engineering Management, International Business.
2. Doctor’s Degree (taught in English, 3 years): Finance, Public Finance, International Trade, Statistics, Economics.
Office 101, International Student’s Apartment,
Overseas Education School,
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
No.169 Shuanggang East Street, Changbei National Economic and Technological Development Zone, Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
Post Code: 330013
Website: http://oes.jxufe.edu.cn// (Chinese Version)
http://oesenglish.jxufe.edu.cn// (English Version)
For more information, please visit Official Website.