Asian Institute of Technology Centre in Vietnam Scholarship (AIT)
PLEASE NOTE: for official information, specific details, and updated deadlines and instructions, please check the organization’s website and current application forms; if you have problems or questions, please contact us.
- 30 April 20013 for Scholarship application
- International Master of Advanced Studies in Development Studies
- Offered by: Asian Institute of Technology Center in Vietnam and the Geneva Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
- Development and Globalization: between Growth and Exclusion
- Full or partial scholarships are available to cover the cost of tuition fees, transportation, cost of living in Hanoi and Geneva, depending on qualification of students.
- An international program in 3 phases and 3 places:
- Phase 1: 11 Aug to 10 Oct 20013 (9 weeks) in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Phase 2: 13 Oct 20014 to 6 Feb 20014 (16 weeks) in student’s home country
- Phase 3: 9 Feb to 24 April 20014 (11 weeks) in Geneva, Switzerland
Eligibility and Restrictions:
- Candidates should be working in governmental agencies, international and local NGOs, international organizations, bilateral cooperation agencies, or private organizations in positions related to development aspects.
- Candidates should be coming from the Greater Mekong Region (mainly Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos,and Myanmar), North America or Europe.
- Selection criteria include:
- having a position dealing directly with development issues (public health, environment, SMEs, poverty alleviation, education, gender, labor, public administration, etc.)
- Having at least two years of professional experiences in development
- Being ideally between 25 and 35 years of age
- University degree or equivalent
- English proficiency, basic computer skills
- Send applications to:
Asian Institute of Technology Center in Vietnam
21 Le Thanh Tong
GPO Box 136
Ha Noi, Vietnam
not specified, refer to application