Rangsit University Partial Tuition Fee Waiver
http://ic.rsu.ac.th/ (Rangsit University International College home page)
http://ic.rsu.ac.th/Application.pdf (RU application)
PLEASE NOTE: for official information, specific details, and updated deadlines and instructions, please check the organization’s website and current application forms; if you have problems or questions, please contact us.
- deadlines for scholarships: 15 March for SGPB and CD, 31 March for PB
- deadline for university (international student, undergraduate level): 19 July
- graduate degrees have separate processes according to each RU department with different deadlines, see the RU website for further information about your proposed program
- Rangsit University offers a 40% tuition fee waiver for students studying on their programs who have scholarships from SGPB, PB or CD
- only reduces tuition fees; other fees are priced as usual (therefore the actual amount varies according to how many credits you will study that semester)
- does not apply to housing, transport, etc.
- full information on these waivers is available from Student Support Service
Eligibility and Restrictions:
- applicable to recipients of scholarships from: SGPB, CD, PB
- you must be accepted to university
- the application fee is $25 US
- Apply to SGPB and PB to study at RU and you will automatically be considered
- there is no specific application in order to get this 40% tuition fee waiver
- you must apply to university on your own and get accepted
- graduate degrees have separate processes according to each department with different deadlines, see the RU website for further information about your proposed program
Application procedures for RU undergraduates:
- Fill out the application form
- Mail the application form together with all required documents to RSU International College, including US$25 application fee, which can be paid by making a bank draft payable to Rangsit University or electronic wiring transfer. The following information is required for the wiring transfer (if you are in Myanmar you cannot do a wire transfer so contact Student Support Service for assistance to make the transfer):
- Applicants MUST also fax the evidence of bank’s transfer to Rangsit University International College’s fax no. +662 533 9468 in order to verify the payment. Failure to fax the receipt will cause a delay of your application process.
- If your application is accepted, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued and mailed within 2 weeks.
- The letter of acceptance is required when applying for a student visa at the Royal Thai Embassy in your country.
Wire transfer to the following account information:
Bank name: Bangkok Bank
Branch No.: 020
Account Type: Saving Account
Account Name: Rangsit University
Account No.: 020-0-00009-9
Documents Required by RU undergraduate admissions:
- Application form
- Original copy of high school / college / university diploma
- Original copy of high school / college / university transcript
- Original copies of TOEFL / IELTS / SAT results ( if available )
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher
- 2 copies of applicant’s passport
- 2 copies of applicant guardian’s I.D. / passport (father, mother, or relative)
- 6 passport-size photos
- Official English translation copies of required documents number 2, 3, 4 and 5 if originals are not in English.