Scholarship applications are now open for the Fall 2023 AiCE program, for individuals who want to pursue a B.Eng in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Engineering (AiCE).
The scholarships consist of a full /partial grant covering tuition and required fees.
Our mission is to help create talented engineers and researchers who are ready for the next wave of digital disruption. Throughout the program, our students will explore how to apply AI techniques to major aspects of computing; including human-centric design and visualization, accelerated computing system, privacy and security. The students will learn with hands-on experience, solving real-world problems alongside our CMKL engineers and designers and our industrial partners. Technical deep-dive is also provided by working with our international teams of researchers & faculty members from leading universities.
- You must be entering CMKL from a recognized secondary school or high school, or transferring from your first year at other university or equivalent.
- You must demonstrate a positive attitude towards study in the AiCE program as well as excellent academic achievement in your previous education.
- You must demonstrate a level of financial need; the applicants must specify their need-based financial aid through AiCE Admission Application
- University tuition and required fees for up to four academic years (Up to 2.5 million THB per scholarship)
- University tuition for 1 semester (approx. 250,000 THB per scholarship)
Note: Tuition and fees are subject to change. The required fees include student activities fee, health insurance, transportation fee, and technology fee. Total amount is subject to change based on listed tuition fees for each academic year. Tuition fees may increase 3-5 percent annually. The scholarship details comply with the university rules and regulations.
Scholarship applicants must first submit an admission application to CMKL University. Applications must be submitted through an online AiCE admission application portal before midnight, January 15, 2023.To be considered for a scholarship, the applicants must submit two additional items with their applications.
- An essay (1000-1200 words), in English, on one of the following topics: What do you think is the most serious ethical challenge created by modern AI? OR What do you see as the most important benefits that modern AI can provide to society?
- A three minute video self-introduction/statement of purpose.
Application Period : September 1, 2022 – January 15, 2023