Chang Jung Christian University (CJCU) is a private university located in southern Taiwan. In association with the Presbyterian beliefs, CJCU is committed in developing the God-given gifts and abilities of each student with love, respect, and service. Even though the university was founded in 1993, our vision began more than a hundred years ago, in 1885, with the founding of the first Western-methodology high school in Taiwan, Chang Jung Senior High School.
There are currently 54 bachelors programs, 17 masters programs, and 1 doctoral program.
CJCU Overseas Students Scholarship
- International students newly enrolled in the university (excepts for students who enroll English-taught classes, courses and departments offered after the 109 academic year) will receive a fixed subsidy of NT $ 35,000 in the first semester, which will be deducted from the total tuition and fees for the current period. More information please refer to http://dweb.cjcu.edu.tw/overseas_student/article/4439. (Students can apply for scholarship only after receiving the admission notice.)
- At the beginning of the second semester, those foreign students can apply for overseas student scholarship (those who meet therenewal conditions shall receive NT$25,000per semester per person).
- If a funding recipient withdraws from the University, his or her funding eligibility will be revoked. He or she will also be required to return all amounts of money received previously.
Application Period: December 19th, 2020 -February 26th, 2021.
|Admissions||Program International Student Quota|
Programs taught in English
|Ph.D. Program in Business and Operations Management||√|
|Global Management, Master’s Program in Business and Operations Management MBA||√|
|Department of Theology||√|
|International Program for Sustainable Development||√|
|BBA Program in International Business||√|
Complete the Online Application Form: Online Application Form
*There is NO application fee.
- Applicants must fill the online Google Form. Applicants must provide the following documents and email to email@example.com before application due date. Late, ineligible or incomplete applications will not be processed:
- 2-inch photo with white background (JPGfile).
- The completed application form.
- Verification of nationality or copy of valid passport.
- Certification of highest-level diploma and a transcript of academic study. Please refer to the following Academic Credential Verification and Accreditation Methods (For documents in languages other than Chinese or English, a Chinese or English translation should be attached; original documents are required upon registration.)
- An official bank statement (in Chinese or English) that indicates an account balance of more than NT$150,000 (US$5,000). The statement has to be issued by a financial institution and cannot be older than 3 months at the time of application. If the certificate is not in the name of the applicant himself/ herself, a signed sponsorship letter (in Chinese or English) is required.
- An autobiography and study plan, in either Chinese or English.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Chang Jung Christian University Privacy Statement.
- Other documents specified by the department or institute to which the student is applying.
Admissions Counselor for Foreign Student
- Ms. Chen, Hsiao-Yin (Officer)
- Address: No. 1, Changda Rd., Gueiren District, Tainan City 71101, Taiwan (R.O.C)
- Contact No: +886-6-2785123#1812/1814
For more information, please visit Official Website.