Chinese Culture University (CCU) was founded in 1962. CCU today looks at 12 colleges with 61 departments, offering 43 master programs and 12 PhD programs, taught by nearly 1600 faculty and staff serving about 25,000 students each year.
Chinese Culture University promotes higher educational ideals and encourages students to unfold their talents in all parts of life, encompassing leadership, social and creative skills:
- Promoting Higher Living Quality and a Healthy Life Philosophy
- Developing Student Potential for Living and Career Planning
- Encouraging Participation in Extra-curricular Activities as Enrichment of Life
The university offers a large variety of extra-curricular clubs and associations: such as for academic, recreational, service, research, relationships, and physical training and development. Students are given the opportunity to evolve leadership and service ability skills, and the outstanding are rewarded for their achievements. Club-related workshops on such themes as leadership, arts, design, and recreational activities are offered periodically.
Chinese Culture University offers scholarships for International Students who choose to study in an English program at CCU. The evaluation will be done based on the applicant’s school transcripts, study plans, level of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC), and other materials. The scholarship waives your study fee; it does not cover your living expenses, application and dorm fee, or medical insurance.
Programs for International Students
At CCU, students can select from a great number of innovative departments of advanced study and research offering a wide range of disciplines. With such a variety of choices, CCU is among the cutting-edge of Taiwan’s institutions of higher education. Courses currently taught in English comprise:
- 1 Bachelor program
- 4 Master programs
- 2 Doctoral programs
- Bachelor Program of Global Business
- Master program, Graduate School of Earth Science ( Geography Section )
- Master program, Graduate Institute of National Development and Mainland China Studies (Mainland China Studies)
- Master program, Graduate School of Biotechnology
- Master Program of Global Business
- Doctoral program, Department of International Business Administration
- Doctoral program, Graduate School of Earth Science
- First Round: February 18th, 2021 – March 30th, 2021
- Second Round: May 1st, 2021 – June 10th, 2021
- Third Round: June 20th, 2021 – July 15th, 2021
- Application Fee: None
Online Application: https://ap2.pccu.edu.tw/enroll/exampublic/50/default.aspx
Questions about Application
- Admissions Section: Ms. Huang Tzu-Hui (Lisa)
- Tel: +886-2-28610511 ext.11306
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit Official Website.