National Chung Hsing University has undergone a number of significant stages of change. It began as the Advanced Academy of Agronomy and Forestry, founded by the Japanese in Taipei in 1919. Entering its centennial year, NCHU is the oldest and the third biggest comprehensive research-based national university in Taiwan.
National Chung Hsing University welcomes students around the world who wish to study in Taiwan.
NTU has many scholarships available for prospective students that can be applied for along with submitting your application. The government of Taiwan, other organizations, and your respective colleges also provide scholarships for international students. Being offered a scholarship does not guarantee admission to NTU, and vice versa.
Available Degree Programs and Application Requirements
- The First Semester refers to the September intake, and it is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- The Second Semester refers to the February intake, it is available for postgraduate programs only.
1. Bachelor’s Degree English-taught program
2. Master’s Degree English-taught program
Master’s Program in Smart Medicine and Health Informatics3. Doctoral Degree English-taught program
When to apply
- Application Duration: 1st of Feb – 31st of Mar, 2022
- Admission Announcement: June 15, 2022
Where to apply
- Qualification for the application of foreign degree-seeking students
- Academic programs opened for foreign students (Fall)
- All of the required documents needed in the application process
- Register, fill in the online application form and upload all of the required documents into Application System. (Get access to the webpage via Google Chrome.)
- FAQ for frequently asked questions from students.
Ms. Hsiang-Ting Liu (Raphi)
Tel: 886-4-2284-0206 ext.35