STUST will continue to promote innovative research in order to create an efficient, systematic, operating-cost-focused academic-internationalization-orientated model. This will be achieved via invention, patent output, improvements in teaching methods, and reform of administrative work.
The performance of industry-academia collaboration is one of the crucial indicators and distinctive features of technical and vocational education. By means of improving industrial technology R&D, promoting patent products, inviting experts from industries to co-teach and strengthening students’ practical ability in their specialized fields, we will not only increase the quantity but also enhance the quality of collaboration with the real world in order to enable STUST to become a perfect choice for industries to partner with.
In terms of promoting internationalization, STUST is a leading university of technology and has achieved outstanding performance regarding international student recruitment and study abroad programs. STUST will continue to expand international communication with Asia, North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America and strengthen real communication by continuing both the mutual-visit program and teacher-student communication; furthermore, we will establish a joint research team to further internationalize our university’s endeavors.
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Half tuition fee waiver.
- Master: Full tuition waiver.
- Full tuition waiver, a full grant for on-campus housing, and a stipend of 10,000TWD per month.
- Full tuition waiver and a full grant for on-campus housing.
English-taught degree programs
|Graduate Institute of Mechatronic Science and Technology||√|
|Department of Mechanical Engineering||√|
|Department of Electrical Engineering||√||√|
|Department of Electronic Engineering||√|
|Ph.D. Program in Business and Management||√|
|Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA)||√|
|Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, Department of International Business||√|
|Department of Visual Communication Design||√|
How and When to Apply
- Application: Please apply online and upload the required documents.
- Online application website: https://www.stust.edu.tw/en/admission
- Application period: 1.Fall Semester: January 15, 2021 to May 15, 2021.
Step 1: Make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student.
- Please refer to the Academic Year 2021 Application and Transfer Guide for International Students. (Attached)
Step 2: International students may apply for admission in our Fall and Spring semesters.
- Please fill out the online application form at STUST Online Application and Status Inquiry System: https://www.stust.edu.tw/en/admission
- Remember the Account and Password you used for applying. You will need it to log in to the system to check your application result and type of scholarship later.
Step 4: To complete the online procedure, please upload all the required documents to the Online Application System by the deadline.
Step 5: Follow each step to fill out and click “Submit” to complete the whole application procedure. Applicants will receive a confirmation email once the application is done.
For more information, please visit Official Website.