Dalian University of Technology (DUT) offers the Chinese Government Scholarship -Chinese University Program for doctor or master degree students in 2022 (not including majors on literature and arts in other than Chinese).
Most programs at DUT are instructed in Chinese, and DUT also offers some English-taught programs. For more details on programs, please refer to the attachments.
Details of the Scholarship
1. Exempt from tuition, accommodation on campus;
2. Monthly allowance is offered as followings:
* Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
* Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY/month
- The scholarship duration specified in the Admission Notice, covering major study, cannot be extended in general.
- Students are not permitted, in principle, to apply to change their specialties, institutions or the duration of study as specified in the Admission Notice.
- This scholarship only supports graduate programs. Scholarship duration is three years for master’s programs and four years for doctoral programs.
Application Procedures and Time
- The applicants shall submit the application forms and materials by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to School of International Education, DUT from November 1, 2021 to ought to complete the application before the end of March, 2022.
- All the applicants must have the Acceptance Letters from DUT Supervisors, the application without the acceptance letters cannot be processed.
The applicants shall submit the application forms and materials by Email (email@example.com) to School of International Education, DUT from November 1, 2021 to ought to complete the application before the end of March, 2022.
- The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly:
- Submit your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in ZIP before the deadline.
Please name the email subject after “DUT application number + passport last name + passport name” (example: 20201100001 + ABDUR + MUHAMMAD)
1. Checking List for DUT Master/Ph.D Application (Refer to Attachments)
2. The applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship should fill in the online application and print the application form and sign it after submitting it online. The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available at http://www.campuschina.org
Note: When you fill in the online application,
① Agency No. of DUT is 10141.
② Item 5. b) “Subject or Field of Study in China”, please fill in the majors or subjects which are listed in the DUT Master/Doctor Degree Programs. (Refer to Attachments)
③ If you choose the English-taught programs, please indicate it on the application form.
IF WE CANNOT CHECK YOUR INFORMATION IN ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELED.
- For applicants who apply for Ph.D programs can also submit Application Form for Liaoning Government Scholarship at the same time. (Refer to Attachments)
- All the applicants are also required to submit the DUT online application at our website: http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
IF WE CANNOT CHECK YOUR INFORMATION IN DUT ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELED.
3. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they shall also provide studying certificates or employment documents. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
5. A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words). Please expatiate on the major or research field you would like to study at DUT.
6. Acceptance Letter from DUT Supervisor (Model refer to attachment).
7. Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors from the university which applicants graduated.
8. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report (applicants should keep the original one) filled in English. It is printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results are valid for 6 month. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take medical examination.
9. Photocopy of passport (valid for more than 6 months).
10. HSK , IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
11. Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
12. 1 picture （3cm * 4cm）
Admission Notice and Enrollment Time
The admission notice will be issued to the applicants at the end of July, 2022, and enrollment time will be September, 2022.
Contact Person: Ms. Luna
- Acceptance Letter Sample
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- DUT Master & Ph.D Programs
- Checking List for DUT Master Degree Application
- Checking List for DUT Ph.D Degree Application
- DUT Supervisor List
- Instruction for CSC Online Application System
- Application form for Liaoning Government Scholarship