List of Programs
Applicants who possess a non-R.O.C. nationality shall meet the Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan (Ministry of Education). Please refer to KMU Application Guidelines for International Students, the status eligibility and educational eligibility are provided.
Master’s Program: A Bachelor’s degree or higher obtained from a university or an independent college recognized by M.O.E. should be verified by R.O.C. representative office. Should the applicant holds a Bachelor’s degree from a university in Taiwan, proof records are required to indicate that the applicant obtained the Bachelor’s degree in Taiwan with an international student status.
Ph.D. Program: A Master’s degree or higher obtained from a university or an independent college recognized by M.O.E. should be verified by R.O.C. representative office. Should the applicant holds a Master’s degree from a university in Taiwan, proof records are required to provide to indicate that the applicant obtained the Master’s degree in Taiwan with an international student status.Application Schedule
Application Schedule for Spring Intake 2023
Program List & Application Website: https://admission.kmu.edu.tw
|Application Period Starts||July 11, 2022|
|Application Deadline||October 14, 2022|
|Written Examination or Interview|
(Subject to each Institute)
|October 21, 2022 ~ November 9, 2022|
|Application Result||December 2, 2022|
1. Visit Application Website, choose [Undergraduate Program] or [Master/Ph.D.], the degree program you wish to apply. Register for personal account. Applicants may apply for up to 3 programs. Application without online registration will not be accepted.
2. Read carefully the Declaration and agree the terms of application. Please be informed that if any required fields on the application form is blank, it will not be saved successfully.
3. Upload all required files and submit application fee (applicants of School of Post-Baccalaureate Medicine only). After completing the on-line application, application documents must be uploaded before the application deadline date.
4. After filling out the application forms, print it out and sign then upload the scanned copy of the form.
5. Set up at least 2 respective referrers for each program applied.
6. Click the button “Submit Application” to complete the application