The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full graduate scholarship that provides students with the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship covers tuition and fees for the full normal duration of 150+ eligible full-time master’s or professional programs.
- Up to 30 full scholarships and 80 entrance awards will be offered for Summer / Fall 2023 admission to master’s or professional studies at McGill.
- Applicants must meet the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill master’s program admission.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent, or be on track to complete it by August 2023.
- MA (Arts), MArch (Architecture), MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning), MBA (Business Administration), MEd (Education), MEng (Engineering), MISt (Information Studies), MM (Management), MMus (Music), MPP (Public Policy), MSc (Science), MScA (Science, Applied), MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy), MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy), MSW (Social Work), MUP (Urban Planning), LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology). Explore all programs on the McGill Graduate Admissions website.
Second-Entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate certificates, executive master’s programs, PhDs, and joint degree programs, are examples of programs not covered by the McCall MacBain Scholarships. Qualifying-year students may apply at the start of their qualifying year for their upcoming master’s degree at McGill.
*If you have questions about the eligibility of a program, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application period: June 1, 2022 – August 25, 2022 at 4 PM Eastern Time.
- Regional interviews: October 5 – November 8, 2022
- Final interviews: March 8-12, 2023
- Classes begin: September 2023
Applications are now open! start your application.
For more information, please visit the official website.