The scholarship in Turkey for international students in 2023 is available under the Turkish Government. You can improve your career paths leading towards your future goals. Your knowledge about the particular field of study is enriched and your vision to see things through viable means is further widened. The Turkish Government will help you impart communication, presentation, and better relationship skills while working on the different assignments and projects in a team-based environment. Moreover, the individuality of your personality is recognized through the learning and development activities held at Turkish Universities. Besides such essential attributes, your horizon of contributing towards social uplift is further strengthened through this learning platform. To shrink the silky thread of discussion, it is a never-missing opportunity for every nation.
- Turkish Government
- Undergraduate Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Turkey Scholarships Duration:
- Turkey Undergraduate Scholarship (4 to 5 years)
- Turkey Master’s Scholarship ( 2 to 3 years)
- Turkey PhD Scholarship (3 to 4 years)
Benefits of the Turkey Burslari Scholarships 2023:
- You will be given a full concession on the tuition fee.
- You will be provided with accommodation.
- You will be given a monthly stipend of 1000 TL at the undergraduate level, 1400 TL at the Master’s level, and 1800 TL at PhD level.
- You will be facilitated with the departmental and university placements.
- You will be allowed to learn the Turkish language for one year.
- Once off return ticket will be given.
- Health insurance will be provided.
- Social and Cultural Activities
- Social and Cultural Activities
- Turkey Alumni Network
Eligibility Criteria of the Turkey Scholarships 2023:
- Citizens of all nationalities except Turkish citizens and those who had lost Turkish citizenship can apply.
- You should not be currently enrolled in any of the Turkish universities.
- If you have completed your graduation or it is going to be completed before August 2022, you can apply.
- Researchers and academic groups, both can apply.
- If you have attained 70% marks in your previous academic education, you can apply for graduate programs.
- 75% is the minimum requirement for Master’s and Doctoral programs.
- If you want to apply for Health sciences including medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy, you should have a minimum of 90% previous academic record.
- In terms of age, you should be under 21 for the bachelor’s program.
- You should be under 30 for the Master’s program.
- You should be under 35 for the Doctoral program.
- For the research scholarship program, you should be under 45 years of age.
How to Apply for the Turkey Scholarships 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online through the Turkish Bursalri official website.
- Create your account on the Turkiye Scholarship application system.
- Applicants are required to upload the supporting documents on the application portal.
- Applications can be submitted in any of the following 8 languages, which include Turkish, Arabic, English, French, Bosnian, Russian, Spanish, and Persian.
- You must mention your dream university and preferred program on the application.
- You are required to write a motivational letter, expressing your goals, future expectations, and preferences.
- You must carefully review all the documents and stages before clicking on submit option.
Required Documents for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2023:
- Academic transcripts.
- Diploma or graduation certificate (if required).
- National exams result in a card (if required).
- International exams result in proof including GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc (if requested)
- Valid Passport or ID card.
- Photograph (not older than a year)
- International language test including TOEFL or DEFL (if requested).
- A proposal for a research topic should be provided (for a doctoral program
Selection Criteria for the Turkish Scholarships 2023:
The selection would be made based on the following aspects:
- Academic success.
- Active participation in Social Activities.
- Motivation towards the relevant field.
- After a preliminary assessment, Expert Evaluation will be made.
- Interview of 15 to 30 minutes.
- Then, the Selection committee’s final decision will be endorsed
- The application deadline for the scholarships in Turkey for international students is February 20, 2023.