Walailak University has established the Undergraduate Excellent Scholarships to provide financial to up to 30 international students from ASEAN and Non-ASEAN countries, who wish to pursue their study in the Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program) at Walailak University International College, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, Thailand.
Type of Scholarship
- The purpose of the full Tuition Waiver Scholarship is to support and motivate students who have excellent academic performance in high school to pursue their four year undergraduate studies at Walailak University International College.
- The four year scholarship is valued at 115,000 Baht per year or 460,000 Baht for four year.
- The scholarship is awarded on a first come first served basis for qualified applicants.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent that is recognized by the Thai Ministry of Education i.e. an equivalent to the Thai Higher Secondary School certificate (Mathayon Suksa 6 or Grade 12).
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 or equivalent.
- Have a very good command of the English language. Non-native speakers of English are required to have valid and the minimum scores of one of the following international English language test:
Ø IELTS 5.0
Ø TOEFL (Internet-based) 45
Ø CEFR B1
- Preference is given to applicants who have also demonstrated other extracurricular achievements or qualities, including achievements in art, culture, and sports: strong leadership potential, and : good behaviors, a positive attitude and public mind.
- Apply and upload the required documents with the specified period at https://wuic.wu.ac.th
For more information, please visit the following link: