Table of Contents
Educating Hospitality Management Leaders with International Practical Experience
As the world shrinks and the hotel and tourism industries boom, a career in Hospitality Management should be your priority!
Did you know there is a huge demand for trained hospitality professionals, particularly in the Asia Pacific Region where countries are still exploring untouched lands and developing new and exciting tourist areas?
The skills you develop in our program will be competitive when working in luxury hotels, on cruise ships, or in the meetings and events industry (MICE). Our partners like the Hilton Group, the Hyatt Group, and Princess Cruises, have high acclaim for our graduates because of the skills they have developed, which are immediately applicable.
You will experience, in the internships you select, opportunities in a variety of countries around the world, which could easily lead to a permanent position. Your future is assured when you study with us.
To provide top-quality management education in this field, we have benchmarked our programs against prestigious hospitality and tourism universities around the world. The program focuses on providing students with opportunities to work internationally and to participate in overseas internships. Students are taught entirely in English by international faculty members who have enjoyed successful careers in their respective fields. The primary goal of our program is to give students the best possible preparation to work anywhere around the world.
- International hospitality standards
- Culture and ethics of various countries
- Practices of hospitality in different industries
- Regulations and policies related to hospitality management and traveling
- Hotel administration and operation skills
- Understanding of various hotel operations & networks around the world
- Industrial / practical experience and internship
- International faculty that teach practical Hospitality & Tourism related courses
- Graduation within 3.5 – 4 years
- Paid Global Internships with 5-Star hotels for 6-month periods
- Graduates enjoy Global employment opportunities
- Development of service-oriented talents for employment within the Asian and worldwide hospitality markets
- Regular expert guest speakers to provide hospitality insight from their experience & knowledge
- Learn cutting edge knowledge, practices and key skills to develop industry professionalism
Specialization & Specialized Courses
Management of Services: Concepts, Design, and Delivery, Human Resource Management in Hospitality, Conferences and Events Management, Strategic Marketing in Hospitality Business, Food and Beverage Management, E-distribution and communication, CRM, MICE – Sales & Management, Real estate Management and the hospitality industry, Revenue and Yield Management, Destination Management, Hospitality Business Planning and Development, Strategic Hospitality Management
Industry Placements, Hospitality PMS, Culinary Techniques, Food Operation, Beverage and Bars Operations
Safety and Security Management, Tourism Policy, Tourism Geography and Economics, Regulations in Tourism and Hospitality Businesses, Sustainable approaches to Hospitality, Dynamics of tourism
Rooms Division Management, Cruise Industry, Global Hospitality Business Management, Hospitality organization, Hospitality Terminology, Accounting and Finance in the Hospitality Industry, E-hospitality and Tourism, Room Division Service Standards, Food and BeverageService Standards, Hotel Strategy and the Travel intermediaries, International Luxury Brand Management