Chinese University Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students.
Type of Program : Master of Materials Science and Engineering
This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years.The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
Scholarship students can register for either Chinese-taught program or English-taught program if applicable.
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standardfor details of each item.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
Be a bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 35 when applying for the master’s programs.
- Step 1 – Apply directly to Yanshan University: email@example.com
- Step 2 – Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students(Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina orhttp://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy. Please consult Yanshan University for the Instructions of the CGS Information Management System for International Students and Agency Number 10216.Contact cell number: +335 8582537
- Step 3 – Submit all your application documents to Yanshan University before the deadline.
Only applications of recommended candidates from designated Chinese universities will be considered by CSC.
VI Application Documents (in duplicate)
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship(written in Chinese or English);
- Notarized highest diploma;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English);
This should be a minimum of 200 words for the undergraduate program applicants and 800 words for postgraduate program applicants
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants for undergraduate program and postgraduate program must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
- A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant documents about their statutory guardians in China.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) (The original copy will be kept by yourself and the form is uniformly printed by Chinese healthy quarantine departments. It must be written in English and can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org).
The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).
All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.8. (You should submit TWO sets of bound documents). No application documents will be returned.
Apply to Yanshan University: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline of application is April 30, 2020.
More information, please check official website