Fujian Normal University (FNU), a century-old university based in Fuzhou, a historic cultural city known as “Land of Culture on the Coast”, is a time-honored and well-acclaimed provincial institution of higher learning. Founded as Fujian Superior Normal School in 1907 by the famous late-Qing scholar Chen Baochen, who once served as the teacher of China’s last emperor, the present day FNU went through a few changes—merging with the former Hwa-Nan Women’s College of Arts and Sciences, Fukien Christian University and Fujian Provincial Teachers School respectively—to form Fujian Teachers College in 1953. In 1972, the University was renamed Fujian Normal University and has been thus referred to since then. In 2012, the Ministry of Education and Fujian government began to jointly support the development of the University. FNU was designated as provincial high-level university for prioritized construction in 2014 and as provincial first-class university in 2018.
- be a high school graduate and no more than 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder and no more than 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.Deadline for application: May 20, 2020
- Complete the online application procedure on the website of CSC (visit http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login), and upload the following documents:
- passport information page;
- notarized highest diploma（written in Chinese or English）;
- academic transcripts（written in Chinese or English）；
- copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
- study plan (written in Chinese or English);
- two recommendation letters (written in Chinese or English, signed by professors or associated professors).
Agency number of Fujian Normal University: 10394
Add: Office of International Student Affairs, International College of Chinese Studies, Fujian Normal University
No.8, South Xuefu Road, Shangjie, Minhou, Fuzhou, Fujian Province, P.R. China
Post Code: 350117
Tel: 0086-591-83465026,0086-591-83434244 Contact Person: Ms. Wang, Ms. Lin
For more information, please visit Official Website .