The Education University of Hong Kong is a publicly funded tertiary institution dedicated to the advancement of teaching and learning, through a diverse offering of academic and research programmes on teacher education and complementary social sciences and humanities disciplines.
We nurture educators and social leaders who are intellectually active, socially caring, and globally aware, to become agents of change in the communities that they serve. We place great emphasis on research capability — our research will contribute to the advancement of knowledge, scholarship and innovation, with sustainable impact on social progress and human betterment.
EdUHK aims to be a leading university on education, creating an impact and defining the education landscape not only for Hong Kong but also the Asia Pacific region.
EdUHK is one of the teacher education providers in Hong Kong. Graduates of the University’s teacher education programmes are eligible to become fully qualified and registered teachers. As regards teacher registration, graduates should approach the Teacher Registration Section of the Education Bureau (EDB) to submit applications directly. All applications will be assessed by the EDB.
- Successful completion of one year’s study on a bachelor’s degree programme at a recognized university.
- General English Language Requirements
- TOEFL Internet-based: 80; or Paper-based (prior to July 2017): 550
- IELTS: Overall Band 6
- Other supporting documents as required
Application Opening: Ongoing
Application Deadline: 15 April 2020
You may wish to visit below websites for further admission information:
- Undergraduate programmes on offer: https://www.eduhk.hk/acadprog/undergrad.html
(The EdUHK Entrance Scholarship for Non-local Students is for government funded full-time undergraduate programmes only)
- Entrance Requirements and General English Language Requirements: https://www.eduhk.hk/degree/nonlocal.htm