I. Admission Category
Full-time medical Bachelor’s,Master’s and Doctoral’s Degree students.
II. Program and Major
All majors accord with the admission categories listed in the 2020 Admission Programs for international student of Kunming Medical University are available. The consultation website: http://www.kmmc.cn/list1936.aspx。
III. Application Eligibility
1. Applicants who must be foreign citizens , in good health condition, good character and abide by the laws of People’s Republic of China and regulations of KMU.
2. Academic requirements:
① Undergraduate programs applicants been awarded senior high school graduation certificate. Age: 18-30
② Master programs applicants who have been awarded Bachelor’s Degree. Age: 18-35.
③ Doctoral programs applicants who have been awarded Master’s Degree. Age: 18-40.
3. Language proficiency requirements:
① Applicants for Chinese medium programs should have HSK Level 4 or above proficiency certificate.
② Applicants for English medium programs should provide corresponding English proficiency certificate. For those whose native language is not English, please provide test report of English language test (IELTS score not less than 6.0, the individual score is not less than 5.0 .The TOEFL Internet-based Testing score is not less than 85 points, the individual score is not less than 20, or the Paper-based Testing score is not less than 580 points. Other English proficiency test scores refer to the IELTS and TOEFL scores). Applicants who speak English as their native language or been taught in English medium on the previous stages are exempt from the IELTS or TOEFL, must provide their English proficiency proofs.Applicants who have Chinese foundation are encouraged to apply for English medium programs as well.
IV. Application Deadline
March 20, 2020 _ April 20th, 2020.
V. Admission Procedure
1. Application online
Applicants are required to visit http://www.kmmc.cn/list1936.aspx to download and fill Application Form for Yunnan Government Scholarship（in Chinese or English, then complete online-application on the International Students Service System of
KMU, website:http://study.kmmc.cn. Agency Number of Kunming Medical University is 10678 . Necessary documents should be provided as follows:
① Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Application Form (print after filling it);
② Application Form for Foreign Students to KMU print after online application);
③ Copy of valid passport;
④ Copy of Physical Examination Record For Foreigner and blood check report;
⑤ Copy of the highest diploma certificates and transcripts notarized by public notary departments;
⑥ Copy of valid HSK4 Certificate or above (Chinese medium programs applicants must provide);
⑦ Copy of the English proficiency certificate (English medium programs applicants must provide);
⑧ Curriculum Vitae and Study Plan written in English or Chinese;
⑨ Two Recommendation Letters by professors or associate professors written in English or Chinese (postgraduate programs applicants must provide);
⑩ Copy of Non-criminal Certificate.
2. Post application documents
Applicants must deliver 2 copies for each of all application materials to International Education School to Kunming Medical University before April 27th, 2020. Late delivery may result in failure to receive the award.
3. Notification and Interview
Kunimng Medical University will assess all documents,and arrange experts to take interviews to the qualified materials applicants,then confirm the final recommendation name lists.
4. Kunimng Medical University delivers qualified applicants’ documents to the Education Department of Yunnan Province.
VI.Admission Decision and Offer
1. Kunimng Medical University mails JW202 Form and Admission Notice to the qualified applicants.International students who are admitted need to apply for X1 Visa in time ,then come to register with all original application materials and admission documents in International Education School of Kunming Medical University on the dates specified in the Admission Notice.
2. Scholarship recipients shall not change their host university, field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the grant.
3. Students who are unable to register over two weeks after the deadline without any explanation are considered as abandoning their Scholarship qualifications.
VII. Contact us
Section of Students Service
International Education School
Kunming Medical University.
1168 West Chunrong Road, Chenggong District,
Kunming, 650500, Yunnan, P.R. China.