As a coordinated and integrated entity, ASEAN is thriving and will continue to experience growth and prosperity. At SMU, we will equip you with the necessary skills and perspectives – hard knowledge skills, soft people skills, ethics and social responsibility to capitalise on ASEAN’s blossoming opportunities. Your time at SMU will allow you to form firm friendships and budding networks with SMU students from 30 nations. Most of all, this scholarship will grant you the prestige and opportunities that will make you an invaluable asset in the global economy.
- Full-time SMU first year undergraduate student
- Citizens from ASEAN countries* (excluding Singapore citizens)
- Outstanding academic results
- Demonstrates leadership and communications skills
- Good record of co-curricular activity and/or community service involvement
- Good character record
*ASEAN countries comprise Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Covers annual tuition fees for four years
- Provides an annual living allowance of S$5,800
Application Deadline: Vary
Please see the official website for more information.