The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarships (AUS) are offered for citizens or permanent residents from the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN), except Singapore.
The Scholarship is open to Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR) and International Students (IS) of ASEAN* (except Singapore) nationality applying for admission to full-time MOE-subsidised undergraduate degree programmes in SUTD that leads to a first degree, and who
- have outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications
- show exemplary Co-Curricular Activities records
- have good leadership qualities and potential
* ASEAN comprises Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The Scholarship covers
- the subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant) for the normal duration (up to four years) of the respective degree programmes at SUTD; and
- a living allowance of $5,800 per academic year for the recipients.
No bond is required under the terms of this Scholarship. The recipient must take up the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) from the Singapore Government to enjoy subsidised fees. Under TGS, non-Singaporeans will be obligated to work in Singapore for a minimum period of three years upon graduation.
Application Deadlines: Vary
Please see the official website for more information.