Guangxi Medical University boasts a well-developed medical education system, offering undergraduate, postgraduate doctoral programs, as well as other training continuing educational programs. GXMU currently has 20 institutes offering 27 undergraduate programs, 6 affiliated hospitals 11 non-affiliated hospitals. It is home to 25635 full-time students, including more than 800 international students, growing. Over the years, more than 60,000 full-time medical students have graduated from GXMU, many of whom have gone on to become the backbone of medicine here locally in Guangxi. GXMU has also educated trained more than 1,000 international students from more than 70 countries regions. It is a well-established internationally recognized medical university.
GXMU has built very close relationships with medical institutions in 40 countries, has sent large numbers of its dedicated teachers to further their studies researches in 50 plus countries, including America, England, France, Germany Japan. Such a move has helped GXMU to firmly establish itself as an international medical learning research institute worldwide.
Chinese Government Scholarship Program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between the Chinese government the governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions relevant international organizations to provide both full scholarships partial scholarships to international students scholars. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to manage the recruitment carry out the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship Program.
Guangxi Medical University recruits CGS-supported international graduate students across the world.
Agency Number : 10598 (this number will be needed when you are filling the online application form)
Qualifications of Applicants
- Applicants shall be in good health non-Chinese citizens.
- Education background age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor studies must have high school certificate should be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for studies must have bachelor’s degree should be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctorate studies must have master’s degree should be under the age of 40.
Application Document and Timeline
Applicants have to prepare submit the following application documents . Application will be denied immediately if it doesn’t follow instructions here.
Applicants shall apply online first then submit Guangxi Medical University their hard copies of the application documents in through postal service or email before March 30 .
- Applicants shall visit the website of Chinese Government Scholarship and apply onlinefirst. (linkage:http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org). Applicants are strongly recommended to read through the instructions on the website before making application. Stick photo to the application sign your name at the last page. Note the serial number at the right bottom.
- Copy of Academic Transcript of Highest degree and result.
- Recommendation Letter (2 copies). Referrer must be a professor or associate professor. The letter must be written in Chinese or English.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- The form should be filled in English.
- The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
- New HSK Certification.
- A Study of Research Plan. In Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Published Articles.(Not essential)
- Certificate of No Criminal Record or Letter of No Criminal Commitment.
For more information, please visit Official Website.