Chulalongkorn University has taken a leading role in implementing interactive collaboration with the international community. In order to further develop academic cooperation between Thailand and foreign countries, the University has established the Graduate Scholarship Programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue their graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University.
Term of the Scholarships:
- Two-year Master’s degree scholarship; the first semester starting in August 2021
- Three-year Doctoral degree scholarships; the first semester starting in August 2021
Provisions of the Scholarships, Eligibility of Applicants, Documents Required for Application
- Please see attached Graduate Scholarship Programme document for detailed information.
Application Procedures and Period:
1. Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the Faculty/programme of their choice before the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs. For further information about all programmes offered by Chulalongkorn University, please visit http://www.academic.chula.ac.th/search/search.asp
2. Applicants must be screened and recruited by the Faculty/Programme of their choice before their names are forwarded to the Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkorn University. All relevant application documents which have been screened by the faculty/Programme must arrive at the Office of Academic Affairs.
2.1. no later than February 25, 2021 for the first round
2.2. no later than April 23, 2021 for the second round
2.3. no later than June 15, 2021 for the final round
The Office of Academic Affairs will not accept direct applications from applicants.
*It should be noted that each Faculty/Programme sets its own application deadline and selection schedule. Applicants should send their application form and relevant documents to the Faculty/Programme of their choice at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs.
For more information, please visit Official Website.