Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC)
To lead the country into an innovation-driven economy, a world class university must be promoted to foster the best faculty members. Advanced research in science and technology will be established to create knowledge and innovations to enhance the nation’s competitiveness for sustainable development.
Type of Programs
- Master and Doctoral degree programs in Materials Science and Engineering (International Program), School of Molecular Science and Engineering (MSE)
- Master and Doctoral degree programs in Chemical Engineering (International Program), School of Energy Science and Engineering (ESE)
- Master and Doctoral degree programs in Biomolecular Science and Engineering, School of Biomolecular Science and Engineering (BSE)
- Master and Doctoral degree programs in Information Science and Technology, School of Information Science and Technology (IST)
Scholarship CoverageEducation and Research Supports: All accepted students will receive education and research supports as outlined below.
|1.||Full scholarship and general research funding with no obligation after graduation covering**:University fees (600,000-1,500,000 THB throughout the length of the study, depending on the selected program)Monthly stipend (444,000-1,350,000 THB throughout the length of the study, depending on the selected program)Research operation (300,000-750,000 THB throughout the length of the study, depending on the selected program)Travel expenses for presenting at conferences (up to 50,000 to 150,000 THB throughout the length of the study, depending on the selected program)Supporting resources such as personal computer, books, and stationery (30,000 THB)All expenses for conducting research abroad (up to 1,000,000 THB for PhD programs only)|
|2.||Srimedhi Scholarship receiver will be granted by Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn to receive THB 2,000,000 for conducting research abroad (for PhD programs only)|
|3.||Excellent, all-inclusive campus facilities:Residences for all students with weekly transportation back and forth between VISTEC and Bangkok also provided.Facilities for sports and students’ activitiesModern and eco-friendly architecture|
|4.||State-of-the-art research facilities|
|5.||Outstanding faculty members and researchers|
|6.||Opportunities for collaborating with leading industries and research institutes|
|7.||Located in EECi (Eastern Economic Corridor of Innovation)|
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript (s)
- Statement of PurposeOptional
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official English test score (TOEFL (iBT)=80, IELTS=6.0 or CU-TEP=80) or at the discretion of the admission commitree
- Publications, awards & honors
- Portfolio and other relevant documents
Please Click for more information.