About the Program
The Fellows Program accelerates the careers of top-performing women through world-class leadership training and exposure to the world’s top women leaders—International Women’s Forum (IWF) members. The approach is holistic and focused on the participant’s personal and professional development, career path, and trajectory. It also embraces the value of an outside perspective.
The program convenes approximately 35 Fellows from around the world for a total of 20 days, comprised of three separate sessions. It is executed in partnership with Harvard Business School and INSEAD. The Fellows Program offers creative multidisciplinary training aimed at developing leadership and strategic management capabilities.
In addition to leadership training, Fellows are matched with an IWF member who serves as a mentor during the program year. Through this mentoring experience, Fellows gather personal insights and advice from women at the top of their field. Participants will also join the IWF’s annual World Leadership Conference, bringing together 850+ female executives from more than 40 nations.
To amplify the impact of the program, Fellows are also responsible for implementing a Legacy Project that applies the skills learned in a relevant way. Previous Legacy Projects include a career conference series aimed at female university students in Mexico, a breakfast roundtable for women in the U.S. military in Washington, D.C., and mentoring circles to foster a pipeline of women leaders in the aviation industry.
Each year, the Leadership Foundation selects a geographically, culturally, ethnically, and professionally diverse group of women. The Leadership Foundation seeks candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Considered change agents within their organization and community
- Possess the ambition to push to the highest levels of their career and the desire to lift as they rise with regard to legacy and mentoring
- Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments
- Strength of character, motivation, and commitment to goals
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, and recommendations
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and programs associated with the Fellows Program, as well as a commitment to the Legacy Project
- Expectation of at least 10 years of continuing professional activity and leadership contribution following the fellowship. Candidates are judged, in part, on their ability to leverage and maximize the fellowship over time.
Program Tuition is US $30,000 per Fellow and includes:
- Four-day orientation and leadership training program, followed by participation in the IWF World Leadership Conference drawing 850+ female executives from more than 40 nations
- Two weeks of customized executive training at Harvard Business School and INSEAD
- Mentor Visits
- All Meals & Accommodations
- All Course Materials
- Transportation is not provided
The 2020-2021 Fellows Program is moving forward as planned with applications due by June 1, 2020.
For additional information, please contact Jessa Cooke, Vice President, at email@example.com.
Create a profile and complete the application using this link: https://iwforum.secure-platform.com/a
For More information on IWF visit www.iwforum.organd follow @IWFGlobal on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
For more information, please visit Official Website.