Kunming University of Science and Technology is located in Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan Province. Kunming University of Science and Technology (KUST) is of long history and as the largest University in Yunnan and one of the well-known universities in China. KUST provides complete degree program ranging from engineering, science, agriculture, medical to economics, management, arts, philosophy, law and education.
The application for International students on Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship (YGS) is now available at KUST.
- Yunnan Provincial Scholarship
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Who can apply?
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health
- Applicants for undergraduate programs should be under the age of 25 and hold a high school degree
- Applicants for master’s degree should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants for PhD degree should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree
- HSK 4 or above level is required (2 years valid)
How to apply?
- Register at http://kmust.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx and apply online.
Application time: January 1st — April 30th / every year
- The applicants must provide the following original documents truly, correctly and completely in Chinese or English.
1) Scanned Copy of Passport
2) Original Notarized Copy of Highest Diploma
3) Original Notarized Copy of
4) Academic Transcripts
5) Criminal Clearance Certificate (6 months valid)
6) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (6 months valid)
7) Study or Research Plan
8) 2 Recommendation Letters
9) Certificate of HSK (2 years valid)
10) Bank statement for more than 3000 US dollars or real estate ownership statements
11) A CD of Your Own Works (Only required for Arts applicants)
International Admissions Office
School of International Education
Room 702-3, Student Affairs Center
Kunming University of Science and Technology
No.727 South Jingming Rd., Chenggong District
Tel & Fax: +86-871-65939156