Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (ICDF) Scholarship Program 2022 is now open for application until March 15, 2022. The TaiwanICDF has established the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA) with 22 partner universities, setting up an operational platform under this TICA framework to manage and improve the scholarship program. In 2022, there are 34 programs offered for TaiwanICDF Scholarship application.
- The TaiwanICDF provides each scholarship recipient with a full scholarship, including return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.
E-Learning Master Program of Education and School LeadershipScope of Scholarship for E-Learning Master Program
More information about each of the programs offered in 2022, please refer to their individual website.
- Applicants applying for a TaiwanICDF scholarship must meet both the general eligibility criteria and be a national of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship. Applicants must also meet the Regulations Governing Visiting, Resident, and Permanent Residency of Aliens set by ROC (Taiwan) National Immigration Agency.
- The annual application period runs, in principle, from January 1 to March 15. For 2022 Scholarship program, the application period runs from January 1 to March 15, 2022.
- Chart of Application Procedures
- 2022 TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program Information
- E-Learning Master Program of Education and School Leadership
The International Higher Education Scholarship Program Guidebook provides brief information on the program, including:
- Overview of the International Higher Education Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Benefits Scope of Scholarship for E-Learning Master Program
- Terms of the Program
- Program Advisory
Please note that regulations may be revised and updated by TaiwanICDF at any time without notice.Apply Now
- Applicants must complete an online application.
- Please go to our online application system to fill in your application (for 2022 Scholarship Application, this will be available at the beginning of 2022, and will be closed on March 15, 2022), and then submit a signed, printed copy along with all other application documents to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office stationed in your country.
Please note that each applicant can only apply for one program at a time. The applicant also needs to submit a separate program application to his/her chosen universities.