The former Ton Duc Thang University (Ton Duc Thang University: TDTU) is currently known as Ton Duc Thang Private University of Technology, established under the Prime Minister’s Decision 787/ TTg-QĐ dated on September 24, 1997. The university was founded and is governed by the Ho Chi Minh City Labor Confederation through the university board of management chaired by the periodical Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City Labor Confederation.
The goal of establishing TDTU in the first phase was to implement the Program 17/TU and the Directive 13 of Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee on training, retraining, fostering and enhancing professional levels and skills for the city’s functional labor force. Along with the goals of developing human resources for the needs of industrialization and modernization; contributing to the training of talents and human resources; developing research activities to serve production systems and society in Ho Chi Minh City and the southern provinces.
Type of Program: Undergraduate Programs
Undergraduate programs to apply: Programs taught in English & Programs taught in Vietnamese (visit https://cis.tdtu.edu.vn/Academics to see the majors)
Scholarships Coverage: 300 scholarships of 100%, including tuition fee & dormitory fee
- International applicants must be high school graduates.
- For the Undergraduate programs taught in English: international applicants must have IELTS ≥ 5.0 or equivalence.
How to apply: Applicants scan (or take photos) of
- Application form (link to download: https://cis.tdtu.edu.vn/admissions/how-to-apply)
- High school diploma (can submit later)
- High school academic transcript
- English language proficiency certificate (if any)
Then, send the scanned documents or photos to: email@example.com
• October semester: 15 September 2020 (Result: 25 September 2020, Enroll date: 15 October 2020)
• January semester: 30 November 2020 (Result: 10 December 2020, Enroll date: 15 January)
Admissions Timeline: https://cis.tdtu.edu.vn/Admission-Plan
- Website: http://cis.tdtu.edu.vn/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org –
- Phone: +84944 869 244 or +842837755108
For more information, please visit Official Website.