Type of Program : Master Programs at Utrecht University
The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be awarded as:
- tuition fees (OR)
- tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses
After submitting an application for the Master’s program, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to submit an application for an Utrecht Excellence Scholarship.
You will need to upload the following document:
**Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class: an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
Please note that students starting their program in February are not eligible for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships.
- Submit an application for a Master’s program; if you do not do this first, your UES application will simply be deleted.
- After submitting an application for a Master’s program, you can go to Osiris Online Application.
- Log in with your Osiris username and password.
- Click on the link ‘New application’.
- Answer the UES questions and upload the requested document(s).
- Submit your application.
Application Deadline: before January 31st 23:59 CET 2020, after which the application portal will be closed. Your application for a scholarship will only be processed if you have submitted an application for a Master’s program as well. Please note that in some cases you may need to apply before December 1; check the ‘When to apply’ section under Admission and application of your master’s program.
Please see the following website for more information.