As the nation’s leading Energy Company, PTT Public Company Limited joins this vision and strongly believes that a higher-education research institute dedicated to science and technology with the missions to foster exceptional scientists and to build cutting-edge knowledge and innovation is crucial for Thailand. Therefore, PTT Public Company Limited is strongly determined to commence a Science and Technology Institute Project in Rayong in order to celebrate the auspicious occasion of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn’s 60th Birthday Anniversary in 2015.
The first world-class research institute in science and technology in Rayong, named “Rayong Advanced Institute of Science and Technology or RAIST” (which later on changed to Vidyasirimedhi Institute), has been founded and strives towards world-class academic research and creating knowledge and cutting-edge innovation for the Thai society. Although full support in research funding, university infrastructure, research facilities, teaching equipment and human resources are provided by PTT Public Company Limited, Vidyasirimedhi Institute is designed to be autonomous and academically independent. This ensures that it can professionally and carefully select exceptionally talented students in science and technology to achieve world-class academic excellence. Vidyasirimedhi Institute have the mission to increase the country’s competitiveness and foster the best people in science and technology to ensure guide sustainable development and increase prosperity in Thailand.
Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology welcomes all applicants:
- Master and Doctoral degree programs in Materials Science and Engineering (International Program), School of Molecular Science and Engineering (MSE)
- Master and Doctoral degree programs in Chemical Engineering (International Program), School of Energy Science and Engineering (ESE)
- Master and Doctoral degree programs in Biomolecular Science and Engineering, School of Biomolecular Science and Engineering (BSE)
- Master and Doctoral degree programs in Information Science and Technology, School of Information Science and Technology (IST)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript (s)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official English test score (TOEFL (iBT), IELTS or CU-TEP) or at the discretion of the admission committee
- Publications, awards & honors
- Portfolio and other relevant documents
Full scholarship and general research funding with no obligation after graduation covering**:
- University fees
- Monthly stipends
- Research operation expenses
- Travel expenses for presenting at conferences
- All expenses for conducting research abroad
For more information about VISTEC Admission.
Please contact : K. Thasikan Popromsree
E-mail : Thasikan.email@example.com
Tel : 033 01 4116
For more information, please visit Official Website.