The scholarship program offered by the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to foreign citizens, based on H.G. 288/1993, for the academic year 2020 – 2021, was launched. The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Type of Programs: Undergraduate and Master
- Free-of-charge tuition.
- Free-of-charge accommodation: depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free-of-charge in students halls of residence, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within the limits of the sums available for this purpose.
- Financial support: a monthly amount representing:
– The equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for under-graduate students.
– The equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization).
– The equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for post graduate students (doctorate degree).
- These scholarships do not cover food, international and local transport. The candidates must be prepared to personally support any other additional expenses.
- The grant is awarded monthly to students in the 1st (undergraduate) and 2nd (master) cycle throughout the whole academic year, the winter and spring vacation included, but not during the summer vacation.
- For full-time students of the 3rd cycle (doctorate), the monthly grant is awarded throughout the whole calendar year.
Application Opening: 16 December 2019
Application Deadline: 16 March 2020
Please see the following for your reference.
Please click for more information.