Guangxi Medical University is located in the beautiful city of Nanning, the capital of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Nanning is known in China as the “Green City” the “Garden City”. Here, the air is fresh, the view is panoramic, the weather is temperate.
GXMU has built very close relationships with medical institutions in 40 countries, has sent large numbers of its dedicated teachers to further their studies researches in 50 plus countries, including America, England, France, Germany Japan. Such a move has helped GXMU to firmly establish itself as an international medical learning research institute worldwide.
To further attract encourage more students from ASEAN countries to study in Guangxi, the enrollment of ASEAN students, as well as to promote the internationalization of education in our province, Guangxi Government Full Scholarship for ASEAN Students was set up in 2010. Specific issues are notified as follows:
Target nations regions
ASEAN nations, including Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Singapore, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- 1. Applicants shall be ASEAN citizens with good health condition
- 2. Applicants shall respect China its laws policy.
- 3. Applicants shall well behave as diligent students with good grades.
- 4. Applicants shall not simultaneously accept other types of scholarships provided by the Chinese government.
- 5.Education background age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor studies must have a high school certificate that should be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for studies must have a bachelor’s degree should be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctorate studies must have a master’s degree should be under the age of 40.
Applicants have to prepare submit the following application documents . Application will be denied immediately if it doesn’t follow instructions here.
- Application Form for Guangxi Government Full Scholarship for ASEAN students(filled in Chinese or in English).
- Copy of Academic Transcript of Highest degree result.
- Recommendation Letter (2 copies). Referrer must be a professor or associate professor. The letter must be written in Chinese or English.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months)
- The form should be filled in English.
- The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
- New HSK Certification.
- A Study of Research Plan. In Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Published Articles.(Not essential)
Address:No.22 Shuangyong road, school of International Education,Guangxi Medical University, Nanning City, Guangxi, P.R. China
For more information, please visit Official Website.