The 2015 academic year, Crown Property Bureau Equity, a company initiated by Crown Property Bureau and Asian University have provided abundance of scholarships for students who are interested in studying at Asian University.
Types of scholarships
- Scholarships for academic performance
- Scholarships based on student participation in extra-curricular activities and scholarships for specially talented students
- Scholarships for students who excel in sports
- Scholarships for exchange students
- Scholarships for children of government civil servants and state enterprise officers
- Scholarships for local community development
- Full scholarships including dormitory fee and personal allowance: 300,000 Baht/year (1,200,000 Baht over the four-year period of academic study)
- Full scholarships for total credits studied: 200,000 Baht/ year (800,000 Baht for the four-year period of academic study)
- Scholarships covering 75% of tuition: 150,000 Baht/year, (600,000 Baht for the four-year period of academic study)
- Scholarships covering 50% of tuition: 100,000 Baht/year, (400,000 Baht for the four-year period of academic study)
- Scholarships covering 25% of tuition: 50,000 Baht/year, (200,000 Baht for the four-year period of academic study)
Conditions for Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidates must be high school graduates or have completed the minimal requirement for the following certificates: GED, IGCSE, O or A Level, 6th or 7th Form, NZQA, NCEA, IB
- All candidates must pass the Asian University entrance exam
- All candidates will be interviewed in person by the Asian University Admissions Committee
- Candidates must have a reasonable command of English. Those candidates who do not meet the language requirements will be given the options of studying in special English language remedial courses.
|Type of Scholarships||Criteria for meeting scholarship requirement|
|1. Scholarships for academic performance||Grade point averages required for scholarship eligibility3.50 for full scholarships3.25 for scholarships covering 75% of tuition3.00 for scholarships covering 50% of tuition|
|2. Scholarships based on student participation in extra-curricular activities and scholarships for specially talented students||Students who have proven experience in community service.Students who are able to demonstrate ability in the fine arts, in public speaking, in music, acting and photography.Students who have received special awards from various local and national competitions will be given special consideration.|
|3. Scholarships for students who excel in sports||Students must have completed internationally and nationally in major sporting events and achieved top performance awards. All competitions must be within the last three years.|
|4. Scholarships for Exchange Students||Students must be seriously academically oriented and must be selected from a recognized student exchange organization.|
|5. Scholarships for children of government civil servants and state enterprise officers||Students must have a minimal GPA of 2.75.|
|6. Scholarships for local community development||Students must reside in the eastern region of Thailand i.e. Chantaburi, Chonburi, Trat, Rayong, Chachangsao, Prachinburi and Sa Kaeo.Students must have a minimal GPA of 2.75.|
- Students must maintain an acceptable GPA for the duration of their studies.
- Students must follow all university rules and regulations.
- The university reserves the right to terminate all scholarships.
For more information: