In order to encourage and support international students with good academic performance to study for a degree at our university, Beijing Normal University has established a “Silk Road Muduo” scholarship.
Type of Programs:Undergraduate, Graduate & Ph.D.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health, and maintain an amicable attitude towards China
2. Applicants must be citizens of the “One Belt and One Road” countries;
3. The applicant should have good conduct and outstanding results and meet the following conditions:
Undergraduate applicants: Those with excellent scores in the entrance examination or those who have excellent results and have obtained exemption from entrance examination;
Master’s degree applicants: Excellent bachelor’s degree, strong academic background, scientific research and innovation capabilities;
Ph.D. applicants: Excellent master’s degree, with strong academic background, scientific research and innovation capabilities.
4. Applicants must be perspective international students who have been admitted by BNU programs;5. The applicants should not receive any other types of scholarship and did not receive any financial aids from any government, department or organization.
The “Silk Road Muduo” scholarship include: tuition, accommodation allowance, living stipend and comprehensive medical insurance.
1. Tuition waiver for the duration of study;
2. Provide accommodation allowance, living stipend during the study period;
Undergraduate: RMB 2,500/month; accommodation allowance: RMB 700/month
Master’s: RMB 3,000/month; accommodation allowance: RMB 700/month
PhD: RMB 3,500/month; accommodation allowance: RMB 1,000/month
3. Provide comprehensive medical insurance;
4. The scholarship duration is equal to the duration of study. (If the awardee postpones his/her graduation, he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship during the extended period of studies. If the awardee suspends his/her study or leaves the school, his/her scholarship will be terminated)
The application deadline is April 15th, 2020 for both undergraduate and graduate students. Please submit all your application materials to the BNU Provost’s Office and Academic Affairs (Graduate School), Admission Office before the deadline.
Please click for more information.