The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) and YSEALI PFP are sponsored by the US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs’, Professional Fellows Division and administered by American Councils for International Education.
The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) is a two-way, global exchange program designed to promote mutual understanding, enhance leadership and professional skills, as well as build lasting, sustainable partnerships between mid-level emerging leaders from foreign countries and the United States. PFP participants are placed in intensive 5-6 week fellowships in non-profit organizations, private sector businesses, and government offices across the United States for an individually tailored professional development experience.
To participate in the Professional Fellows Program you must be:
- 25-35 years old
- A citizen and current resident of either: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
- Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US work site;
- Interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country.
- Have at least two years relevant work experience and be currently employed;
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
- Be a professional fit for the PFP theme that your country participates in
Application Opening: February 1, 2020
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
application opens online at https://ais.americancouncils.org/pfp
For information about PFP, please visit http://professionalfellows.americancouncils.org.YSEALI PFP Fall 2020