- Bachelor’s Degree
- Menu of Bachelor Programs
- Degree Plan of English-Teaching Program on Software Engineering
- Degree Plan of English-Teaching Program on Civil Engineering
- Degree Plan of English-Teaching Program on MBBS
- Degree Plan of English-Teaching Program on Undergraduate International Business Management
- Degree Plan of English-Teaching Program on International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Degree Plan of English-Teaching Program on Dental Surgery
1. Sichuan University evaluates applicants’ comprehensive strengths based on their application documents, interviews, and other assessments and admits applicants according to their merits.
2. Applicants should submit their contact information (e-mail, phone, and corresponding address) accurately. During the admission period, applicants should ensure timely responses to e-mail(s) from Sichuan University. Applicants who fail to reply to e-mails timely or fail to submit additional documents within the required time will be rejected.
3. Once admitted, students cannot change their major, period of schooling, and medium of instruction.
4. Accepted applicants will receive the Admission Letter for International Students of Sichuan University and visa application form (JW201/JW202). Accepted applicants should take the Admission Letter and the form to obtain a student visa (X1 or X2) at Chinese embassies or consulates. Applicants holding a non-student visa cannot be enrolled at Sichuan University.
1. Accepted applicants should enroll at Sichuan University in person with a printed Admission Letter for International Students of Sichuan University, visa application form (JW201/JW202), and relevant documents within the enrollment period. The enrollment time is normally in early March or early September. Applicants who fail to enroll two weeks later than the stipulated enrollment date will be deprived of the offer.
2. Applicants must provide the original of the certificate of the highest degree they have obtained or the notarized document of the highest degree they have obtained, Physical Examination Record for Foreigners, and the original of blood test results during enrollment at Sichuan University.