Mae Fah Luang University will award one full scholarship to study in master’s degree programme for Myanmar student for the academic year 2022. The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage international students who have strong academic backgrounds to excel in their area of study at Mae Fah Luang University. Any Myanmar Students are qualified to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants who meet the following criteria may apply for the Boon Rawd Scholarship 2022:
a) Being Myanmar citizen
b) Having a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university with a GPA OF 3.00. The certificates must be certified by the Ministry of Education.
c) Having one of the following English Language Requirements as the minimum of
|English Proficiency Test||Test Score|
- The screening process will be performed by the Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar Scholarship Committee. The Scholarship Committee will notify MFU of the details of the selected candidate by May 2022.
- Scholarship award will be announced on the MFU website (www.mfu.ac.th) and the grantee will receive a confirmation letter via post
How to apply
- Interested and qualified applicants must complete the Scholarship form and submit them to the Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar in Bangkok accompanied by the following documents:
- A completed scholarship application form
- A single 1-inch photograph
- A certified copy of degree certificate and an English translation of the degree certificate if the official degree was not issued in English,
- A certified copy of degree transcript and an English translation of the academic transcript if the official academic transcript for qualification was not issued in English,
- A copy of passport
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English proficiency score report.