POSCO TJ Park Foundation operates「POSCO Asia Fellowship」program to support young prospective intellectuals to grow as global leaders through natural sciences and engineering’s master’s or doctoral courses in South Korea.
- Asians that earned bachelor’s degree who have the potential to grow as a leader in their respective country
- Students seeking enrollment in Korean graduate school in Fall semester of 2022
- Students who wants to study natural science and engineering
※ Those who hold the citizenship of non-Asian countries or Korea are excluded
- Master’s: Tuition and living expenses for 4 semesters
- Doctoral & Integrated Ph.D: Tuition for 6 semesters and living expenses for 4 semesters
(Living expenses: KRW 1,000,000/month)
- National health insurance expenses, settlement expenses, online Korean classes, grant, etc.
- Internship opportunity, Korean cultural experiences, etc.
3. How to apply
Access the website during application period, then submit the application and evidential documents via Online
1. Download the attached application form
2. Fill out the application form
3. Click the “online apply“
4. Apply through online and attached the completed application form
Documents to submit:
- Application and Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment/Graduate/Employment
- Language certificate
- Proof of Citizenship Document
*Students need to apply the PAF through online and at the same time get the admission for 2022 Fall Semester from your desire universities by themselves.
*Students are recommended to contact and get the permission from POSTECH’s graduate schools. Information on graduate admission in POSTECH can be found at: https://blog.naver.com/posco_foundation/222686684405
• Application submission: March 2nd~ April 21st (UTC+9) 23:59, 2022
* based on Korean time
• Interview: June 2022
• Result announcement: July 2022 For more details follow the link: https://www.postf.org/ko/news/org/view.do?fnSeq=1265