The new program, called GKS-UIC (University Industry Cooperation), invites 100 talented international students who wish to pursue undergraduate Degrees in Korea University.
· Please contact the first ground of selection organization (University) to get detailed information regarding the application submission such as application deadline, required documents, interview and etc.
· Application submission deadline may differ by each University that conducts the first round of selection.
· As for the application guidelines and FAQ, please refer to the attached files.
The available departments in this program will offer UIC scholars customized curriculum and necessary field experience to support and be beneficial to individual’s future career.
- Applications must check additional restriction on eligibility set by each University.
Ø Please check if there are any additional eligibility set by each University/department.
- Please be mindful of any any additional restriction set by each University/department.
Ø If you do not meet this standard and fail to enroll in the University, your scholarship may be cancelled, and you must return to your country on your own expense even though you have completed the Korean language program.
- Please check if there are any additional restriction (e.g. enrollment period) set by each University/department.
Ø Scholars whose Korean language program is delayed (e.g., return after a leave of absence) must check if their degree program is only available to start at a certain period of time. For example, if a program starts in September only, scholars cannot resume their degree program in March.
Global Korea Scholarship Center, NIIED
Address: GKS Center, NIIED (Selection department of 2022 GKS-UIC)
191, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do (13557) Republic of Korea
Contacts of Korean Universities