KAIST is a young and ambitious university that leads science and technology and contributes to the world for the better. It is now open for the international graduate application for the 2022 spring admission.
- Graduate Scholarship for International candidates
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters (MS) / 8 semesters (PhD)
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month (for MS) or 400,000 KRW per month (for PhD)
- Medical Insurance
- Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants.
- Degrees and Programs Offered for the 2022 Spring Admission
Online Application Term: August 26th – September 23rd, 2021
Application Material Submission Deadline: September 30th, 2021
A hard copy of the online application printout and all the required documents must arrive at the office by September 30th.
The Postal Address for the Application Material Submission
- Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
#110, 1st Floor, E16‐1 B/D,
Daehakro 291, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141,
Republic of Korea
* Currently, delays in delivery have occurred when using the national postal service. Please check the delivery estimation when you search for an international carrier service.