Kunming Medical University is opening application for Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship 2022. Details are as follows.
I. Admission Category
- Full-time medical students in Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctor’s Degree.
II. Program and Major
- All available majors are listed in the 2022 admission programs for international student of Kunming Medical University.
- The consultation website: https://www.kmmc.cn/Pages_1900_42761.aspx
III. Application Eligibility
1. Applicants shall bear non-Chinese nationalities, and shall be in good health conditions, moral characters and outstanding school performances. Applicants shall abide by the laws of the People’s Republic of China and the regulations of Kunming Medical University, and shall respect to the Chinese customs and manners as well.
2. This program is for new students only.
- Applicants of undergraduate programs shall have senior-high school graduation certificate. Age:18-25 years old.
- Applicants of master programs shall have Bachelor’s degree with similar majors. Age: 18-35 years old.
- Applicants of doctoral programs shall have Master’s degree with similar majors. Age:18-45.
3.Language proficiency requirements:
- Applicants for Chinese medium programs shall have Chinese language abilities to join the professional studies and bear no less than HSK 4 Chinese proficiency certificate.
- Applicants for English medium programs shall have English language abilities to join the professional studies. English proficiency certificate such as IELTS, TOEFL, or other corresponding English proficiency certificates are required for those who are not speaking English as their native languages. (Requirements: IELTS score not less than 6.0, or TOEFL Internet-based Testing score not less than 85 points, and other English proficiency test scores refer to the IELTS and TOEFL scores). Applicants who are of native English speakers or have been taught in English medium during previous study levels, shall provide their English marks or shall have English Proficiency certificates which are provided by the previous schools. Applicants who have Chinese language foundations will have priority for admission.
IV. Application Deadline
- March 20,2022—April 20th,2022.
V. Admission Procedure
1. Application online
- Applicants shall visit http://www.kmmc.cn/list1936.aspx to download and fill Application Form for Yunnan Government Scholarship (either in Chinese or English), then complete online-application on the International Students Service System of KMU at http://study.kmmc.cn or https://kmmc.17gz.org/. Necessary documents shall be provided as follows:
Ø Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Application Form (print after filled);
Ø Application Form for Foreign Students to KMU (print after online application);
Ø Scan copies of valid passport;
Ø Scan copies of Physical Examination Record For Foreigner and blood check report;
Ø Scan copies of notarized highest degree certificates, diploma and transcripts either in Chinese or in English;
Ø Scan copies of HSK4 Certificate or above (Compulsory for Chinese medium program applicants);
Ø Scan copies of the English proficiency certificate (Compulsory for English medium program applicants);
Ø Personal resume and study plans written in Chinese or English;
Ø Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors written in English or Chinese (Compulsory for postgraduate programs applicants);
Ø Scan copies of Non-criminal Certificate issued by authorities.
2. Notification and Interview
- The university will exam all documents and hold interviews to the applicants who pass first examinations, then to recommend the selected name lists applicants to the Ministry of Education of Yunnan Province according to their performances.
3. Ministry of Education of Yunnan Province will examine the recommended name lists and decide the final admission lists.
VI. Admission Decision and Offer
1. Kunming Medical University mails JW202/JW201 forms and admission notices to the qualified applicants. International students who are admitted shall apply for X1 Visa only in time ,then go to register with all original application materials and admission documents in the appointed university on the dates specified in the admission notices.
During the epidemic control period of COVID-19, admitted students shall register online according to the requirements of the University, must not enter China bearing any other types of visas.
2. Scholarship recipients shall not change their admission university, major of study, or duration of study.
3. Students who are unable to register over two weeks shall give written leave applications to the university, otherwise their scholarship qualifications will be canceled after the deadline.
4. Kunming Medical University will inform the admitted students the registration, management and teaching arrangements according to the relevant regulations and requirements of KMU as well as of the provincial and of the People’s Republic of China during the pandemic of COVID-19.
Section of Admission and Student Affairs
International Education School
Kunming Medical University.
1168 West Chunrong Road, Chenggong District,
Kunming, 650500, Yunnan, P.R. China.