Lingnan University is the liberal arts university in Hong Kong and we have the longest established tradition among the local institutions of higher education. Our history can be dated back to 1888, when our forerunner, the Christian College in China, was founded in Guangzhou, and to 1967, when the institution, as Lingnan College, was re-established in Hong Kong. In 2015, Lingnan University was named as one of the “Top 10 Liberal Arts College in Asia” by Forbes.
We offer undergraduate, taught postgraduate and research postgraduate programmes in the areas of Arts, Business and Social Sciences, and our broad curriculum covers an array of general education and interdisciplinary courses to provide students with a firm knowledge foundation across different subjects. We groom students to think critically and creatively, judge independently, care genuinely, and act appropriately and responsibly, and we prepare them to pursue their goals in a rapidly changing environment.
Type of Programme: Undergraduate Programme
Graduation Requirements of Undergraduate Programmes
In addition to the requirements stipulated in the curriculum of his/her Major programme, an undergraduate student is required to fulfil the following requirements before graduation:
- English Language Graduation Requirement
- Integrated Learning Programme (ILP)
- Information Technology Fluency Test (ITF test)
Key Dates and Deadlines
- Application opens: 28 September 2020 (for UGC-funded undergraduate programmes)
- Early Round application deadline: 7 December 2020Main Round application deadline: 17 May 2021
- Late Round application deadline: 30 July 2020 (Subject to the discretion of relevant departments and availability of places)
Application Procedures for (Government-funded) undergraduate programmes
- Plan for your study
- Read the application procedures and instructions
- Check admission requirements ( admission requirements )
- Create online application account ( Online Admission System )
- Submit an application online
- Pay the application fee
- Acknowledgement of application for admission
- Check application status and update information
- Application result
For more information, please visit Official Website.