|Master in Infrastructure Engineering (MIE) is endorsed by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Vietnam National University, Hanoi, coordinating university is The University Of Tokyo.|
The contents of the program have been updated with the latest knowledge and most advanced technologies from Japan and the world. It focuses on three fields, in which Japan has a superiority.
The first is the design, construction of transport infrastructure.
The second is planning, management and maintenance of infrastructure projects toward a sustainable development.
The third is the utilization of new advanced materials in construction.
The curriculum is designed in collaboration with The University Of Tokyo. The program is entirely in English, with a minimum of 50% of lecturers coming from Japan. It also offers opportunities for study abroad and internships at coordinating universities in Japan.
Currently, we are accepting applications for admission in June. With substantially subsidized tuition fees, there are scholarships available for outstanding students.
1. Vietnam Japan University, VNU has up to 70 half/full scholarships for Master’s students in 2021:
– 20 scholarships from Japanese government;
– 34 scholarships from JAIF;
– Up to 13 scholarships from Individuals and Corporates;
– Up to 3 Rector’s scholarships.
2. Scholarships for Internship in Japan
At least 50% of students in each master’s program at VJU will be covered for the entire up to 3-month-internship in Japan (including airfare, insurance and living expenses).
• Receive the application for the 2nd round until: June 18, 2021;
• Interview date: June 26, 27, 2021;
• Announcement of results: July 2021;
• Opening ceremony: September 2021
Website of MIE: http://vju.ac.vn/infrastructure-engineering-pdde3.html
Message from MIE program’s Director
For the detailed application information (requirements for majors, foreign languages, conversion tables) and download admission package please contact to admission of VJU.
Should you have any questions or run into any problems, you can refer to FAQs (in file attached) or reach out to us at this email: email@example.com or Facebook of the program.