Jiangsu University (JSU) was founded by combining the former Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, Zhenjiang Medical College and Zhenjiang Teachers’ College with the approval of the Ministry of Education of China in August, 2001. It has now successfully developed to be a comprehensive teaching and research oriented university with strength of engineering. JSU has been ranked as Asia’s top 200 university, ranked 181 among BRICS and emerging economies by the latest Times Higher Education rankings which announced JSU in the world top 1000 universities for the first time. QS world university rankings awarded prestegious 4-star rating to JSU in the overall evaluation. Currently, JSU ranks 39 among >3000 higher educational institutions in China.
Jiangsu University (JSU) is located in Zhenjiang city of Jiangsu Province, China. Offering 15 English- taught bachelor majors, brings JSU on the list of the highest number of majors taught in English medium in China. Currently over 2,000 international students from over 115 countries study bachelor, master, PhD and non-degree courses on campus. The university is gaining popularity for innovative teaching and very colorful college life. Mixing class work with proper immersion in extracurricular activities has always been proven to be the best academic system with the most promising results. This is actually how our success works！
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
- In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education, China.* Good moral character and discipline towards the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the university.
- Good English or Chinese language proficiency.
- Certificate from highest education attained.
|Category of Applicants||Academic Eligibility|
|Undergraduate Students||High school certificate|
|Master Degree Students||Bachelor’s degree certificate|
|Doctoral Degree Students||Master’s degree certificate|
Applications to all programs should be ONLY done online through JSU “Online Application System”
STEP 1: Register your account and activate it.
STEP 2: Fill out the application and upload all required documents as follows
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Research proposal (Master and PhD only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and PhD only)
STEP 3: Submit the application and note your application number.
STEP 4: Pay application fee of 200 CNY(non-refundable).
* Want to know how to pay, please click the link below
STEP 5: E-mail the remittance slip to firstname.lastname@example.org if you pay through the bank.
STEP 6: Receive your admission notice through the application portal if accepted.
STEP 7: Pay * seat reservation fees(non-refundable)before the due date. E-mail the remittance slip email@example.com if you pay through the bank.
- Bachelor, Master and Pre-U Students: Pay 2,800 CNY
- Ph.D. Candidates: Pay 800 CNY
- MBBS Students: Pay 6,000 CNY
- Non-Degree Students: Contact admission office
PS: This fee is non-refundable but will be deducted from the fee you should be paying after registering on campus.
*Please choose to pay seat reservation fee through online payment system or to the bank account:
Please click the link to know the way to pay：HOW TO PAY
STEP 8: Submit your FOREIGNER PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM (外国人体格检查表) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or JSU won’t post the original documents to you.
STEP 9: Receive originals of “Admission notice” and “JW202/JW201” by post.
STEP 10: Apply for VISA and upload your arrival information at the application portal.
Visit http://oec.ujs.edu.cn/en/pages?cid=406&id=104 for further information. Please follow the “fresher guide” on the website to know more about “after being admitted”.
For more information, please visit Official Website.