Preparation for online English test
- Automotive and Advanced Transportation Engineering (A2TE)
- Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things (AIoT)
- Sustainable Energy and Resources Engineering (SERE)
Scholarship Supports and Research Opportunities
I. TAIST-Tokyo Tech Scholarship (Tuition fee)
- Receive a Master of Engineering degree from a host university (KMITL, KMUTT, KU or SIIT) and a certificate from Tokyo Tech, NSTDA, and a host university
- Receive a certificate in Rail transportation Certificate Curriculum form Tokyo Tech, NSTDA , and Mahidol university (optional)
- Conference participation supports from host university
- Extra curricula activity supports, e.g. Exchange/internship programs with partner university/institute/industry domestically or abroad.
- Opportunity to conduct advanced research work under supervisions of Professors from host university and Tokyo Tech, and NSTDA researchers (Available research fields)
- Study in international environment (English as a medium of instruction, with international instructors and students)
II. TAIST-Tokyo Tech Living allowance scholarship
- Living allowance support* from the TAIST-Tokyo Tech program of 8,000 Baht/month for up to 2 years.
- Students are able to conduct their thesis with NSTDA’s researchers (NSTDA topics) or with University’s professors (University topics)
- Students have to submit research progress every 6 months
- Students are not allowed to receive living allowance from other scholarships.
- Research topics will be matched by 1st semester
Remarks: The living allowance paid to international scholarship recipients starts from your arriving date to Thailand in case you couldn’t be in Thailand at the beginning of the first semester (August).
– Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree of either Engineering or Science in an appropriate discipline (Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgical, Control, Electronic, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Materials, Geology, Environmental, Industrial, Agro-Industrial, Forestry, Production Forestry, Computer etc.) or to be awarded the Bachelor’s degree before starting the Master’s degree program.
– Applicants must have a cumulative of GPA at least 2.75/4.00 or equivalent (as of the application submission date), or have at least 2-year working experience, or sufficient relevant research experience, or receive outstanding awards in Bachelor’s degree.
– Applicants must submit one of these following English proficiency score (TOEFL, CU-TEP, TU-GET, IELTS, TOEIC, KU EPT). see criterion
**Those who don’t have English proficiency score have to take online English test organized by TAIST-Tokyo Tech Program**
Online Application and Screening Procedure
Applicants must complete one set of TAIST-Tokyo Tech application form with the following documents:
- Two 1×1-inch photographs taken within the past six months.
- Official Bachelor’s transcript with grade point.
- Statement of purpose (Summary of senior projects, Statement for study motivation, or Statement of research interest)
- Letter of recommendation from applicant’s Advisor. (a recommendation form can be downloaded from Online Application system or Download here)
- Letter of recommendation from applicant’s Lecturer or Head of department or Company supervisor, if available. (a recommendation form is the same as above)
- Certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, CU-TEP, TU-GET, IELTS, TOEIC, KU EPT) taken within two years before the application deadline, if available. See more detail.
- Applicants must apply and submit the application here.
- Candidates who don’t submit English score required by TAIST-Tokyo Tech have to take English Test (to be arranged by the program).
- Candidates who reside in regional areas of Thailand and overseas can be interviewed by means of online platform.