Chongqing University of Post and Telecommunications (CQUPT), founded in 1950, is one of the few universities that has been blue-printed and given priority to develop by the State. It has also grown into a prominent university and is acknowledged by its excellence in the field of information industry both within and outside China.
Type of Program
- Master Program (no more than 3 years) 2. Doctoral Program (no more than 4 years)
University Name: Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Institution Code: 10617
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020
1）. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
2). The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
3). Language Proficiency Requirement:
1. Chinese -taught programs：HSK 4 or above
2. English- taught programs: IELTS≧6.5 or TOEFL≧80 or equivalent
Application Procedure and Application Documents（in duplicate）
Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students （Visit https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn and click “Application Online” to log in）, submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a hard copy. and mail the following required documents toInternational office of CQUPT before April 15th2020 .
1). 2 Passport size Photos
2). Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship （written in Chinese or English）;
3). Application Form for Study in CQUPT (application website:https://cqupt.17gz.org)
4). Notarized highest diploma;
5). Academic transcripts （written in Chinese or English）
5). A Study Plan or Research Proposal （written in Chinese or English）;This should be a minimum of 800 words.
7). Two Recommendation Letters （written in Chinese or English）; Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
8). Copy of Passport Home Page
9). The record of studies or worked in China if you ever worked or studies in China
10). Non-criminal record
11). Foreigner Physical Examination Form （photocopy） （written in English, can be downloaded in the attachment）
12).Papers or Articles Published or to be Published
13). The copy of valid HSK or English Certificate （if available）.
All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order. （You should submit TWO sets of bound documents）. No application documents will be returned.
Contact Information and Mailing Address
Application documents Mailing Address: International office, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, No2. Chongwen Road, Nan’an district, Chongqing, China, 400065
2020 Chinese Government Scholarship at Beijing Institute of Technology
Posted on: December 14, 2019
Introduction of the Office of International Students at BIT
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is currently home to more than 2,400 international students from 147 different countries. The largest student population is coming from South Korea, Russia, Poland, Pakistan, Germany, France, Kazakhstan, Indonesia and Thailand. Since the launch of the “Study in BIT” initiative in 2013, the past five years have witnessed that BIT made great strides in international students enrolment and management with the number of registered students increasing exponentially from hundreds to more than 2,400, ranking first among national universities with an average annual growth rate of 20%.
Type of Programs
- Undergraduate Programs 2. Master Programs and 3. PhD Programs
-Registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks
-Accommodation on or off campus depends on availability
-Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
-Monthly living allowance: Undergraduate: CNY 2,500 (USD 400)
Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485)
PhD Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
Who can apply?
1. Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
2. Applicants are not registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application;
3. Applicants are not applying for language programs.
4. Applicants who have graduated from Chinese universities for more than one year;
5. Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree;
6. Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree
Step 1: CSC online registration (November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020)
Create an account at http://www.campuschina.org/ and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Please download the CSC application form after registration and take note of the CSC serial number.
Step 2: BIT online registration (November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020)
Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/, upload the following application documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
List of the uploaded documents in PDF format:
1. CSC application form;
2. Notarized highest degree certificate (English version) for graduates/Certificate of schooling for registered students;
3. Notarized transcripts of the highest degree;
4. 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead at the stage of initial application);
5. Curriculum Vitae;
6. Personal Statement indicating your past academic background and preferred research area in BIT with a minimum of 1000 words;
7. Two recommendation letters by home university professors, and for MBA program applicants, the certificate of working/internship experience is also a must;
8. Front page of the valid passport;
9. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner available at
10.TOEFL/IELTS transcript for English-taught programs. The minimum score is 85 for TOEFL and 5.5 for IELTS. HSK 5 (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate for Chinese-taught programs.
11. Other supporting materials, such as publications, awards, certificate of employment/internship, and etc.
Step 3: Initial Review & Application Fee
Step 4: Further Review
Step 5: Online Video Interview
Step 6: Release of Final Result
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +86-10-68918083; +86-10-68911904;+86-10-68910992
Please Click for more information.