Kunming Medical University has enrolled and trained over 900 international students from 37 different countries, such as, USA, France, UK, Australia, Thailand, Laos, India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Tanzanian, Zambia, Togo, Cameroon, Brazil, Maldives, and other countries. International Education School of Kunming Medical University was founded in October 2011, consisting of general affair office, office of student management and enrollment, office of teaching affairs, and Chinese language teaching and research group. Programs of International Education School include MBBS program, Chinese government scholarship program, Yunnan government scholarship program, Vietnam Dian Bien Phu scholarship program, Lao’s ministry of health scholarship program and China Southern Power Grid company scholarship program. Educational options for international students include Doctoral Degree programs, Master’s Degree programs and Bachelor’s Degree programs for academic degrees, further medical education and Chinese education. The English-medium program is MBBS. The Chinese-medium Bachelor’s Degree programs include 27 majors. Master’s Degree programs are mainly in 6 first-level disciplines, including clinical medicine, dentistry, basic medicine, public health, pharmacy, and nursing. The doctoral program is mainly related to clinic medicine. Besides, we also provide Chinese language study for international students.
- Full-time medical Bachelor’s,Master’s and Doctor’s Degree students.
Program and Major
- All majors accord with the admission categories listed in the 2021 Admission Programs for international student of Kunming Medical University are available.
- Applicants who must be foreign citizens, in good health conditions, good characters and abide by the laws of the People’s Republic of China and regulations of KMU.
- Academic requirements:
- Undergraduate programs applicants been awarded senior high school graduation certificates. Age:18-25.
- Master programs applicants who have been awarded Bachelor’s Degree. Age:18-35.
- Doctoral programs applicants who have been awarded Master’s Degree.Age:18-45.
- Language proficiency requirements:
- Applicants for Chinese medium programs should have HSK 4 or above proficiency certificate.
- Applicants for English medium programs should provide corresponding English proficiency certificate. For those whose native language is not English, please provide test report of English language test (IELTS score not less than 6.0.The TOEFL Internet-based Testing score is not less than 85 points. Other English proficiency test scores refer to the IELTS and TOEFL scores).
- Applicants who speak English as their native language or been taught in English medium on the previous stages are exempt from the IELTS or TOEFL, must provide their English proficiency proof.
- Applicants who have Chinese foundation are encouraged to apply for English medium programs as well.
- March 20, 2021—April 20th,2021.
Application online: Applicants are required to visit http://www.kmmc.cn/list1936.aspx to download and fill Application Form for Yunnan Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English), then complete online-application on the International Students Service System: http://study.kmmc.cn . Agency Number of Kunming Medical University is 10678..
Necessary documents should be provided as follows:
- Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Application Form (print after filling it);
- Application Form for Foreign Students to KMU (print after online application);
- Copy of valid passport;
- Copy of Physical Examination Record For Foreigner and blood check report;
- Copy of the highest diploma certificates and transcripts notarized by public notary departments;
- Copy of valid HSK4 Certificate or above (Chinese medium programs applicants must provide);
- Copy of the English proficiency certificate (English medium programs applicants must provide);
- Curriculum Vitae and Study Plan written in English or Chinese;
- Two Recommendation Letters form professors or associate professors written in English or Chinese (postgraduate programs applicants must provide);
- Copy of Non-criminal Certificate.
Notification and Interview
- Kunming Medical University will assess all documents and take interviews to the applicants whose application documents are qualified, then confirm the final recommendation name lists to the Education Department of Yunnan Province.
Admission Decision and Offer
- Kunming Medical University mails JW202 Form and Admission Notice to the qualified applicants. International students who are admitted need to apply for X1 Visa in time, then come to register with all original application materials and admission documents in International Education School of Kunming Medical University on the dates specified in the Admission Notice.
- Scholarship recipients shall not change their host university, field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the grant.
- Students who are unable to register over two weeks after the deadline without any rational explanation are considered as abandoning their Scholarship qualifications.
- Kunming Medical University will inform the admitted students of registration and teaching arrangements, according to the relevant regulations and requirements of the People’s Republic of China during against the pandemic COVID-19.
- Section of Admission and Student Affairs
- International Education School
- Kunming Medical University.
- 1168 West Chunrong Road, Chenggong District,
- Kunming, 650500, Yunnan, P.R. China.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +86-871-65932610
- Fax: +86-871-65932610
- Website: http://www.kmmc.cn , http://www.kmmu.edu.cn
For more information, please visit Official Website.