Lanzhou University, founded in 1909，is a comprehensive university directly under the Ministry of Education in China. It is also one of the key construction universities of the national “985 Project” and “211 Project”, and is one of the national “double first-class” construction universities.
Applications Deadline: April 30th, 2022.
- 2-3 years for master’s program and 4 years for Doctoral program.
- Students who choose classes taught in Chinese should have one year Chinese study (up to 1 year).
Details of Scholarship
1. Free of Tuition
2. Provide free accommodation (double room)
3. Provide stipend, the standard is:
- For Master’s: RMB 3,000/Month
- For Doctoral candidate: RMB 3,500/Month
4. Provide RMB 800 comprehensive medical insurance
PS: Students need to buy third-party liability insurance for RMB 100/semester or RMB 200/year themselves.
Qualifications for Scholarship Application
1. Non-Chinese Nationality and in good health
2. Degree and Age Requirements:
- Applicants for Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35;
- Applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and under the age of 40.
3. Have good grades and outstanding scientific research ability
4. Applicants must not accept other scholarships
5. Applicants apply Chinese taught programs require HSK Level4 180 or above (certificate is valid for 2 years)6. Applicants apply English taught programs require IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 80 or other proof of their English proficiency, native English speakers do not require certificate of English proficiency.
- Please check the attachment below for more information of majors.
- The major can be applied will be subjected to the approved ones by China Scholarship Council, and all programs can accept application of general or advanced visitors.
1. Finish online application: http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register. (Program category: B; Agency code: 10730).2. Finish online application in Lanzhou University international students online service system: https://lzu.17gz.org. And upload all original documents scanned copy.
1. Hard copy is no longer required this year.2. Fill in correct email address and check your email frequently, Lanzhou University will contact you through email for future interviews
Room 703 Students Activity Center, No.222 South Tianshui Road, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, P. R. China
Post code: 730000
Student Consultant: Wang Shan(Miss)