The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship is a freshmen scholarship offered to support outstanding students from ASEAN member countries (excluding Singapore).
Type of Program: Undergraduate Program
- Tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant Subsidy)
- S$5,800 annual living allowance
Application & Shortlisting Process
- All applicants for undergraduate admission to NUS will be considered automatically for the scholarship through their applications for admission.
- Applicants will be assessed on their suitability for the scholarship, based on the strength of their applications and/or their performance in the scholarship selection interview(s), if shortlisted.
- Applicants shortlisted for the selection interview(s) will be informed via e-mail, and will be required to provide a submission furnishing their co-curricular activity and other achievements, and a personal statement, before the interview(s). Selection interviews will be conducted from January to June, and shortlisted candidates will be informed of the scholarship outcomes by mid-July.
- NUS reserves the right not to award any scholarship if there are no candidates of sufficient merit. The decision of the selection committee is final. Enquiries or disputes surrounding its decisions will not be entertained.
- Be citizens of an ASEAN member country, excluding Singapore
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Present good co-curricular activities records
- Possess outstanding high school results
- Be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program at NUS
Please click for more information on admission requirements at NUS.
Please click to official website.