Chiang Mai University (CMU) is offering 200 Full Graduate Level Scholarships per year, an exciting opportunity to study at CMU for both Thai and international citizens who possess a high potential and who meet our requirements.
For the 2021 academic year, the starting date for the 1st Semester has changed to June 2021 and there will only be one application round for the Presidential Scholarships in 2021 . If applicants are interested in applying for a study starting in the 2nd semester of 2021, they should contact the Program Administrative Committee Chair directly, in order to find a research to pic and match with a Thesis Advisor and to apply for the scholarship in advance.
Doctoral Degree Scholarships: 100 (in total per year)
Master’s Degree Scholarships: 100 (in total per year)
Termination of the Scholarship (for both Doctoral and Master’s Levels)
- Lack of a full-time student status or the eligibility to apply for the scholarship
- Unable to live in Thailand due to the Laws, Rules or Regulations of Thailand or any other reasons.
- Any other reason(s) that the advisor or Faculty/College/School/Institute has proposed to terminate the scholarship and the scholarship committee has approved the decision, e.g., unable to study, not well performed, lack of study progress, etc.
- Period/Date Round 1 : 1st December 2020 to 27th December 2020
- Scholarship Awards Announcement Round 1: 29th January 2021
- Period/Date Round 2 : 18th February 2021 to 25th April 2021
- Scholarship Awards Announcement Round 2: 28th May 2021
For more information, please visit Official Website.