The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2021 Call under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme. Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor, Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
Details of Scholarship
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
This fund is directed at covering student costs and living expenses.
The scholarship may be for:
- the final year of an undergraduate programme;
- one year of a taught master’s degree programme or;
- one year of a research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4-year PhD programme).
Applications can be submitted via the online portal: https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/heagrantapplication
The deadline for the submission of applications is 5pm (Irish Time) 26 March 2021.
Enquiries only by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please see attachments.
For more information, please visit Official Website.